Does the thought of teaching exponential functions and logarithms make you want to run and hide?
Lol, I hope not…but if they do…I’ve created 11 formative assessments to make it easier!
There’s one Google Forms mini assessment for each standard/skill/lesson/section (whatever you want to call it) that we teach in our Exponentials & Logs unit in Algebra 2.
These are great as a warm up, ticket out the door (exit ticket), combined for a quiz, test review, or homework check.
Using Google Forms to create these can be time consuming, so I’m showing you the ones I created in this video for a couple of reasons:
- To make it faster for you to make your own
- To give you ideas for how you’ll frame your questions
- To let you see exactly what you’re getting if you’re considering buying them from my Teachers Pay Teachers store
Go here to see the whole unit of assessments from the video.
- Here’s a quick video about growth and decay from the same unit.
- Here’s another video about graphing exponentials.
- And one more: solving exponentials without logs.
I hope this saves you time, because time is priceless.
You’ve got this!